The surface materials of the sandwich panel include color coated board, color steel tile and stainless steel. The middle materials of the sandwich panel include polyurethane (PU/PIR), Rockwool and EPS foam. The largest advantage of the sandwich panel is its light weight, easy installation, and fire resistant performance, making it suitable for most industrial locations.
It is a suitable roof and wall building material in large-scale industrial plants, warehouses, gymnasiums, supermarkets, hospitals, cold storage, simply building, adding additional building levels, and cleaning workshops.
The PU polyurethane sandwich board has the minimum 0.09MPa bond strength, with a combustion performance reaching B1 levels.
When the deflection of PU polyurethane sandwich board is Lo / 200 (Lo is the distance between the bearings), the minimum bending capacity of the sandwich board is 0.5Kn/m2.
The common effective width of the PU polyurethane sandwich board is 1000 mm, though the length can be customized based on your requirements.
Unless other normal sandwich panels, our factory can produce the designed sandwich panels combining with our pre-painted steel coil, Patterned PPGI/PPGL and corrugated sheet machines to customized products customers want.
Our factory has an automatic production line used specifically to produce polyurethane sandwich panels. The production line composed of an uncoil system, coat cutting system, molding system, steel plate preheating furnace, high pressure foaming system, double track system, double track heating system, cutting system, horizontal cooling system, palletizing system, and packing system. We also produce coated steel coils that can be used in sandwich panel production. These products can be customized in different colors and printing patterns based on customer requirements.
The polyurethane sandwich panel is cut at expected length after molding. The production line maintains the working stage during the cutting process.
1. Light in weight: The product weighs less than 24kg per square meter which reduces the building cost.
2. Sandwich panels are ideal for plug installation and can be cut freely. Customers can carry out simple treatments to the panel based on different application requirements, and do so on site to achieve a fast installation.
3. The surface material and insulation material of the panels are incombustible, ensuring they conform to fire prevention standards.
4. The paint on the specially coated steel sheet lasts for 10 to 15 years without any damage. It can be used again if we spay another layer of corrosion resistant paint on it once every 10 years, with an overall service life of more than 35 years.
5. Beautiful appearance: We have dozens of colors for the customers to choose from, including silver gray, crimson, coffee red, blue, and others. Our products are produced completely in accordance with the international RAL standard color card, and can also be printed to match different architectural styles.
6. Heat insulation: The commonly used insulation materials include rock wool, glass fiber cotton, polystyrene, and polyurethane. The low thermal conductivity of these materials achieves a great thermal insulation effect.
7. The sound insulation intensity of the composite board reaches 40 to 50 decibel, which is effective as an acoustic material.
8. High plasticity: The steel plate can be cut at will to meet special design requirements.
9. High rigidity: The anti-tensile strength of the substrate used in the sandwich panel is 5600 (kg / cm2).Together with the advanced design and roll forming, the steel sandwich panel form an excellent structure property.